Sometimes, I honestly feel, like i want to dissapear, so hard, and quickly like  I don't wanna stay right here anymore, just like I hate, everyone, and everything, even myself
sometimes is hard wanting to tell someone ¿Can you shut the fuck off and leave me alone? hey, I 'm not asking, too much. Just to try, to stay in calm, even sometimes i just can't with it
because, honestly i hate this place so fucking much,  i hate my school, my family, everything around me,  and i will like to get away to somewhere where there's no one, and nothing
just a place where i can find peace. guess what? it is impossible, like everything i wish for it. guess what? life's this, no chances, a time ago maybe ill be just like mad, now, is like, 
what the fuck can i do? just stay in the same fucking place and keep on breathing. I am not sick? please I 'M. FUCK IT.

Comentarios

Entradas populares