You don't even care.
But I do. I care about you even though we are done and over with. I care about your happiness more than I care about my happiness. I’ll put your feelings before mine. That’s how much I care about you. But all you are good at is making me feel like I was nothing to you. Shows how much you cared about me.
THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS EVENTUALLY,
You like your crush, you eventually talk to your crush, they
like you back. Then you two are officially talking, then you
two go out. You feel like you guys are going to be together
for a long time right? Then rumors come and arguments
come. Maybe you two will get threw it and overcome it. But
some couples will go down hill and breakup, then BAM you
two are now strangers once again.

Comentarios
Publicar un comentario